Incredible, I was nominated for the Blog of the Year!!!
A big Thank You to the creator of QuitUsingExcuses.com for nominating my blog for this award. Hope I don’t mess up any of the rules. Her blogs have at times given me laughter and knowledge. As I’ve said before I had no clue what to expect when I entered this world of blogging. I had never read a blog possibly never saw myself operating one. I did not know what my first post should be about. I was in a whole new world. Fortunately I had my niece who gave me advice and ideas on what to do as a reader of blogs. So a big thanks goes to my niece Tiff. With bloggers most of us, disclose tidbits about ourselves at times. Through those tidbits forms a person, a human being you kind of feel a connection with QuitUsingExcuses.com and the blogs you will find at the lower portion of this post you feel that connection with.
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select another blog(s) who deserve the ‘;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
The list of my nominees are:
Boy picking these blogs was like eating potato chips, I couldn’t pick just one. I had said I wasn’t going to list too many b/c of the notification requirement, but once I got started I just couldn’t stop and there would be more but for Blog of the Year 2012 Award I thought maybe the Award should be reserved for those who blog most often. More really should be on this list b/c there are some awesome blogs here on WP.